- Shipping Policy
- Cancellation Policy
- Financial Assistance Policy
- Snow & Inclement Weather Policy
幸运飞艇计划qq群网friends council on education gathers contact information you voluntarily provide, via applications or surveys needed to fulfill your requests (for example, your address, phone and fax numbers, school/business affiliations and titles). the information you share with us is used to contact you about services or products you have requested or to inform you of relevant products, services or upcoming events and programs that might be of interest.
we keep all information you choose to share with us secure and will not share, sell or otherwise provide any information about you to any third party.
we maintain security procedures and standards that we believe are as safe as today's technology permits. we test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible.
Use of Links
Throughout our Web pages, we provide links to other servers which may contain information of interest. We cannot take responsibility for, nor exercise control over, the organizations, views, or accuracy of the information contained on other servers.
Shipping Policy for Purchased Publications
friends council on education offers shipping via united states postal service, ups, & fedex based on package weight.
shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on the shipping method selected.
- First Class/MediaMail/Library Rate
- First class: Small & large envelopes and small packages up to 15.99 ounces. [within 2-3 business days]
- MediaMail or Library Rate: Large envelopes and packages over 1lb. [within 5-10 business days]
- PriorityMail: Packages shipped via US PriorityMail [within 1-2 business days]
- UPS: Packages shipped via UPS Ground Service [within 2-3 business days]
- UPS Next Day Air: [next day when order placed by 4:00pm Mon. - Thurs. (no weekend service)]
- FedEx: [next day when order placed by 4:00pm Mon. - Thurs. (no weekend service)]
- Based on U.S. Postal Service rates by package weight. Shipping times vary based on U.S. Postal service.
幸运飞艇计划qq群网email notification is sent to buyer once the package has shipped.
- A processing fee is charged for all cancellations.
- Credits or refunds (less the processing fee) are available for cancellations made 14+ days before the starting date of the program.
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds for cancellations received within two weeks of any Friends Council program.
- No credit or refund is available for cancellations made less than 24 hours before the program begins, if the participant does not attend, comes late, or leaves early for any reason.
- Submit cancellations via email: .
- Contact Friends Council if you cancel and do not receive a cancellation confirmation (215-241-7245).
friends council on education reserves the right to cancel any program as necessary. if this occurs, you will be given a full refund. please confirm with the friends council before making travel reservations.
Financial Assistance Policy for Programs, Peer Networks & Events
Friends Council on Education financial aid fund is designed to support our member schools in need.
幸运飞艇计划qq群网 If your school has:
- fewer than 250 students
- or more than 400 miles to travel to the workshop site
- and you need financial assistance to attend one of our workshops or peer network events...
select the financial assistance option button that is located next to the credit card payment and check pre payment registration options for the workshop or peer network gathering of interest.
Snow/Inclement Weather Policy
for friends council on education events held in the winter months, registered participants for friends council programs should:
- Note the scheduled snow date for each event. NOTE: Events held at Pendle Hill do not have snow dates and will need to be rescheduled.
- Be mindful of the weather at the event location (National Weather Service website: )
- If the forecast calls for inclement weather, call the FCE office for event confirmation, delays or postponements: (215) 241-7245 or (215) 241-7291.
- Friends Council staff will make these determinations as early as possible with available information, and no later than 6:00 a.m. on the day of the event.
幸运飞艇计划qq群网note: for events held at friends center in center city philadelphia, friends council on education follows the lead of the philadelphia public school district in determining delays or postponements of events due to inclement weather. for events held at pendle hill or other locations, check with your event leader or call friends council, 215-241-7245, for an update on weather delays.
if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call. 215-241-7245